TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE PELVICTHERAPIES.COM
THIS SITE AND RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SUBJECT TO YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE WILL INDICATE YOUR TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS SITE.
- Restrictions on Use. All pages within the domain “pelvictherapies.com” (the “Domain”) and any material made available for download (collectively the “Site”) are the property of Pelvic Therapies, Inc. and/or its affiliates (any of the foregoing, the “Owner”). The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of the Owner. The Site is intended for your own personal use. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY APPLICABLE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS ARE RESERVED BY THE OWNER.
- Trademark Notice. All trade names and logos, as applicable, are the logos, trademarks, and service marks of the Owner. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
PELVIC THERAPIES, INC., ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF USE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE SITE. WHILE THE OWNER PROVIDES GUIDELINES FOR THE SAFE USE OF THE PRODUCTS, IT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY TO THE USER WHICH RESULTS FROM THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT SOLD ON THE SITE.
Although the Owner attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform the Owner so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
- Confidential and Proprietary Information. Pelvic Therapies, Inc. does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material transmitted to the Owner or any other party through the Site will be deemed to be NOT confidential. By sending the Owner any information or material, you grant Pelvic Therapies, Inc. an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that the Owner is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
- Links or Pointers to Other Sites. Pelvic Therapies, Inc. makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site that you may access though the Site. When you access a web site outside of the Domain, please understand that it is independent from the Domain, and that the Owner has no control over the content on such web site. In addition, a hyperlink to a web site outside the Domain does not mean that the Owner endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other destructive elements.
- Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of California and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of San Diego in the State of California and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorney’s fees.
- Product Orders. All orders will ship by the next business day. Shipping times are estimates only. We are not liable for late deliveries on behalf of any shipping courier. Accurate shipping information is the sole responsibility of the buyer. We do not issue refunds on shipping fees for unclaimed packages that are returned to us. VAT/Duty Fees may apply to International orders and are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Once an item leaves the U.S. we forfeit any control over that package, lost/undelivered items are not our responsibility.
- Severability. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, those provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to the Owner that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.